How to approach my bf about something

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Teens How to approach my bf about something

My name is mj and I’m 15 and ik people usually don’t take relationships that seriously when they are young but this quarantine has gotten to me and I’m a over thinker so I overthink almost everything which eventually just leads me to being sad.My bf used to send me good morning texts and everything but these days he’s just not been doing that but whenever I tell him that I’m sad he writes me a paragraph or two to make me feel better.We ft everyday and he’s sometimes talking and sometimes he’s tired because I always ft him in the night because we both more he is busy in the day.idk how to talk to him about this like if he’s losing interest or anything or just if he still likes me or not.I just keep on keeping it to myself thinking that he might think that I’m annoying but I wanted advice to how to approach him about this.

but do you still talk from time to time? Maybe messaging you every morning was difficult... I stopped doing so because my SO lives a different time zone and I often was asleep.

I think you are over-worrying. If you need to chat more often with him ask for it, and if it isn't possible he will tell you why.
    Why am I always trying the impossible?

Comment

Hey enric! Thank you for replying...yea I feel like I was just over worrying too much and I talked to my bf about it and he said there is nothing to worry about.We ft everyday and text everyday I was just overthinking things and thank you again for replying and helping out!

Comment

Working...
      X