Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Teens All alone

Hi ,
    I actually feel very lonely even though I have lot of friends to talk with also even when they are with me it's may be because they all are in a relationship also they have their own problems even though I tried to talk about my problems they are like what problems do u gonna have you are single and free and your love is one side they said .they don't understand my feelings none of my friends could it all started with a girl I loved .
    Sorry my story can be so big if u have time then read it slowly.

The story begins when I was in third grade ,it was my first day of school I sat alone in my desk and suddenly a girl comes sit next to me we talked became friends .but after a few days she was transferred to another class even though we were talking and having fun then the year ends summer vacation then in 4 th grade I didn't see her so I thought she was transferred to another school then 6 years gone then it was my first day of 10 grade when I was crossing a class I got a weird feeling I don't why then I saw a girl in the class I saw only her not any of the other students only her and the feeling started increasing then I went to my class and start thinking about the girl .I thought maybe if she comes when I think about 3 times I am in love with her ,it was a mind game of mine so I closed my eyes and started thinking about her there she comes boom! Asking permission to the teacher then in the break time too I saw her also when I going back to home I saw her then I thought I am in love with her so badly . The next day only I get to know that she was the girl I met in 3rd grade I was stunned but I had fear because I didn't talked to a girl before that it was my first time, so I gave her a friend request in fb then chatted everybody in the school knows that I am loving her except her her friends teaser her by calling my name's on her birthday I decided to propose but the gift was broken also my heart .I heard that she was already committed to a relationship my world shattered I cried ,depressed then year passed.i decided to stay away from her but situation keep on working like we were sitting together in Class together we trained the sports team and all that .in the mean time I got a bestie I shared everything to her she was best friends ex .he didn't like talking to her even though I talked I hurted her the most even though she loves me .there comes one day she had a crush on me my best friend get know about that I don't know what to say to her we were like soulmates but suddenly she had a crush on me I said i too loved her but she was my bestfriend ex how could I so blocked her didn't talked to her even though he forced me to talk to her then finished school joined college there was another girl I got friend at first I keep maintaining a distance but she won't we got close friends everybody thinks that we are couple but not then she got committed with school friend and I got this feeling that she gonna leave me it was like she was not a part of my world we actually became close friends we decide together everything but that she didn't discussed with me after that i heard my first love was so depressed got cheated by her bf and friends so I sent her a req in insta she accepted quickly and texted hi then we talked she shared all of her prblms then I confessed with my feelings she told me that she didn't know that I loved her if she knew she would have accepted me but now she is not in a state to a relationship so she said in future we can see but I can see a future between us let's see she said and i got so happy we talked all day n night but suddenly she didn't reply to my texts because she said that if she do that I she will be giving me the hope that she will be mine one day that's y .but she said I don't want u to wait for me u can love any other girl but I won't love anyone then I said I will wait.but now she is not texting me .I shared these with my friends then they told me to propose to her but how could I she was hurted the most and how could suddenly propose to her .my friends became busy with their relationship all of my friends are committed even when we hangout they were talking in their phone I stopped talking to them I don't know what to whom to talk to .I feel all alone even my dad was in another state .I was there for every person I care about but I don't have any to care about me because all they care about is themselves .

Your story is almost impossible to read.

Maybe if you broke it up into paragraphs it would be more clear as to what you are asking?

Comment

Your thoughts about feeling lonely are very natural. With more of the younger generation's eyes glued to the phone screens, it's understandable why you feel the lack of authenticity from your friends. As a young adult, you're not alone in thinking this way. It's okay to reflect about what you're going through!

Based on the info you've provided, I would say she only wants to be platonic friends with you at the moment. Nothing more than that. Love isn't exactly what you see on the films. You can either accept to be only merely friends if you're comfortable with that or move on entirely. Sending more texts doesn't change this condition.

Some questions you may want to ponder upon can include, "Based from this experience, is texting is the best way to convey my emotions?", or "I get these feelings of fear and keep thinking about the problems... what are solutions?"

Comment

Working...
      X