Valentine's Day and Single Parenthood

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Valentine's Day and Single Parenthood

No, I am not a single parent. And yet when I read this my heart went to all of you - https://momastery.com/blog/2014/02/13/we-see-you/

Happy Valentine's Day to all those that love enough to give their lives and hearts to their children, without break, every single day.

Love,

OperaDiva

Awe thank you. <3 Actually made me tear up a little. I'm sad to be single for valentines but my little baby will be my valentine this year =]

Comment

Best job in the world - I get all the love from my son and don't have to share it Thanks for sharing the article. I think I'm going to share it somewhere else too.

Comment

Wow- Soooo Goood! Thanks for sharing that incredible post

I am a single mom of two young teenage boys and it has been the wildest ride imaginable thus far. But just tonight at dinner my 15 yr old said "ya know mom, I don't have anything for you for valentines cause that would not be cool" and I said "yea, I get it"... And then he smiled really big and walked over to me, gave me a big hug and kiss in the cheek . Then to add on top, my youngest son said "well I admit I'm not cool so mom you can count on getting some chocolate from me tomorrow!"

I guess my point is you never know what's around each turn...so times like these, well I say just soak em up!
        Happy Valentines to all single mom's, dad's and to those who recognize and respect us

Comment

Working...
        X