Long distance anxiety

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Long distance anxiety

Hello everyone This is my first post as I love my long distance boyfriend I am 48 and he is 40 He has never had a long term relationship before but we have been together for a year and half He is a commitment phone but he has been wonderful to me We used to see each other once or twice a month But since Xmas he has not invited me I have asked many times but he owns a business Amd says he is busy But that we are fine We talk daily and he calls all the time We watch movies and even cook together But he gets distant sometimes and tonight did not say goodnight I have bad adhd and anxiety and it’s hard to sit back until he decides to visit I’m worried my anxiety will chase him away I also have a very mean form in our group that has tried several times to break us up It’s so hard but we love each other At least I do

Hi,

my situation is so similar to yours. We are perfect together and click like a perfectly happily married couple. Lately he’s been working nonstop And I’ve had some personal issues. But things are good now with me. And I just miss him. I totally understand you.

Comment

As weird and desperate as this sounds, when my suspicions of my spouse became high, i had to contact a techie to help me gain access into my spouse's phone just to get me off my suspicions of her cheating, to cut long story short, the techie successfully gained access into my spouse's phone and the information i got gave me peace of mind. Feel free to text the techie if you're found in the same situation

(252) 254-1656

Comment

Working...
      X