Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Long distance breakup

We broke it off just when
    Last edited by Abby123; August 28, 2014, 09:55 PM.

He sounds like he really doesn't know what he wants to me.
    "We are beings attracted to the essence of hope, and life is the all encompassing hope that everything can change; that everything can be better."

Comment

Originally posted by Unconditional View Post
      He sounds like he really doesn't know what he wants to me.
      Yes I feel the same way and it really hurts me. In the beginning her clearly knew what he wanted.

Comment

Did you have ever have a physical relationship? Was there passion? It sounds like he loved you but was never in love with you. Don't wait for him if that is the case. You deserve the whole package not just what he might be able to spare one day. How many more years of your life do you want of him not telling you he loves you in person? He said he wants to be friends and I think this is what he has wanted since first visit. He does not sound like he thinks you are his type. He will most likely never change his mind and never want to marry you. Sorry to be harsh but it is time to move on.
        "Remember not only to say the right thing in the right place, but far more difficult still, to leave unsaid the wrong thing at the tempting moment. "
        Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Take care of yourself first. Live your life, should he ever want to be a part of it, he'll make an effort to find you. If, he truly wants to, but like hollandia said, I wouldn't wait around for it to happen.
          "We are beings attracted to the essence of hope, and life is the all encompassing hope that everything can change; that everything can be better."

Comment

Originally posted by Hollandia View Post
            Did you have ever have a physical relationship? Was there passion? It sounds like he loved you but was never in love with you. Don't wait for him if that is the case. You deserve the whole package not just what he might be able to spare one day. How many more years of your life do you want of him not telling you he loves you in person? He said he wants to be friends and I think this is what he has wanted since first visit. He does not sound like he thinks you are his type. He will most likely never change his mind and never want to marry you. Sorry to be harsh but it is time to move on.
            Yes we were physical, he was kinda inexperienced but I was patient with him and he always wanted to please me in that area. So I will say there was passion, the only thing that was missing was the "I love you". Thank you so much for your reply, but like I said, I will never contact him again, never, I am hurt and embarrassed at the same time so there is no way I could do that. Its just that I cannot help but wish he will come back, he always said I was a good girl, that I had a rear combination of everything a man would want and never want to lose. I am definitely not going to sit back and wait for him because if he were to come back I will want to be in a better place emotionally where he will be the one loving me more and not vice versa.

Comment

Yes that is the same way I feel, he will have to make the effort if he wants me back. I am focusing on my career right now. Thanks

Comment

I agree, it sounds like he doesn't know what he wants. He obviously didn't know how to tell you, but really should have said something sooner. You need to remember that you are worth time and attention. He has to earn it (especially seeing how he left you in limbo) I know it's hard but , get out there and start seeing friends, going out, having fun. You deserve to be happy and not dwell on this- it's easier said than done, I know! It might also show him what he's missed out on and lead the way for your next knight in shining armour. Hope it gets easier for you Hun! I really feel for you!

Comment

Working...
                X