I'm afraid He can't make his promise:(

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm afraid He can't make his promise:(

My boyfriend and I are just new in this relationship. He became my boyfriend when I was still 15 years old and He was 17 but after 1 month we broke up. Last March 2014 He went home and we became good friends again and we realized we still have feelings for each other that's why we gave ourselves a second chance for our lovestory. I was so happy of having him again but because He had to work for his family He went to Manila last May.Our relationship even became stronger when He was far, we only have few fights and we're able to solve some little problems easily. Our relationship is now 7 months and something is bothering me. It is the fact that maybe He can't make his promise. That was last October when He thought I was mad at him because instead of taking a rest, He drunk alcohol with his friends. He called me and promised me that He'll be home before my birthday.He was not drunk that time, I swear but last November 22 during our 7th monthsary He texted me and told me that He'll extend his stay there for a month because they still have works to do. I was shocked and hurt at the same time because I was expecting He'll be home before my birthday but He told me He'll try to go home. I cried every night before going to sleep because of missing Him so much. I really want to be with Him .7 days from now it will be my birthday but seems like it will be the loneliest birthday ever. I don't want to celebrate my birthday anymore..We didn't communicate for one week now it's because He's so busy, He works for 16 hours and Honestly I really tried not to text him. I just want Him to miss me as much as I miss him and even more than that. Everyday is always a lonely day for me and I don't want to expect anymore because the more that I expect, the more I get hurt. I really miss him
    Please enlighten me friends. Thanks.. I will appreciate some pieces of advice from you

Hi lots of us can't be together on our birthdays. Last year I had my birthday without him, it seems like this year I will too. Things are even uncertain about next year because it depends on weather or not /when he has to do military. If he works 16 hours a day, I am sure what he misses more than anything is simply to sleep and rest. In LDRs you cant always make promises or keep them. Worklife and communication over the distance takes its toll. I suggest making very loose plans as long as he is abroad, as it will be more realistic.
    I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
    - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

Working...
    X