Help for making him a gift before I leave

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help for making him a gift before I leave

So basically, soon I'm going to be leaving the country to study abroad, and when I made my decision, my bf and I weren't dating yet.
    He's very clingy, much more than I am, and he is constantly telling me how much he is going to miss me.

So I decided before I leave I want to give him a present that he could have while I'm gone to sort of help him cope with me being away.
    Essentially, I want to make some sort of journal, and just write some sort of different thing in it for each 'entry'?
    I have a couple ideas to write about in it, such as writing down on one page quotes of cute text messages he has sent me over time, on another page glue some pictures of us together on it, on another maybe some random facts about me, and some more things along those lines.
    I'm going to be gone for five months, so I would like as many ideas as possible please
    Honestly I would also just love some feedback on my idea to see if its too cheesy or not.
    Any suggestions would help tremendously
    Thanks!!

In my opinion, the cheesier the better! When you're missing someone, it's amazing to have the super ooey gooey lovey dovey stuff to read. You might want to throw in some jokes to lighten the mood though. Maybe include favorite memories or encouragement along the way?

Comment

Pictures of where you have been or where you want to go. Menus from places you both have eaten at together, movie ticket stubs...if you wear scent, get that on papers in a sealed bag so he can take one out to smell when he needs too....
      Last edited by sasad; August 15, 2015, 05:13 PM.

Comment

love these ideas

Comment

A line, or page, for each day you will be gone.
          I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
          - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

My boyfriend is on a three month business trip, and before he left, I wrote him a bunch of letters and snuck them in his suitcase. They were all titled something different... "For when you need encouragement," "For if you're feeling sad," "For when you need a laugh," "For when you're feeling some type of way..." He found them when he was at the airport and told me it took everything he had not to just open them all right there, but decided to save them for when he actually does feel those ways. I also put on some red lipstick and kissed the envelopes for a cute extra

Comment

Working...
            X