This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't know what to do

Well I have moved to India and she is moving to Europe. This were going fine but its hard to visit each other as the holidays for my school don't match up with hers. We love each other (Well thats what she tells me) and we are extremely comfortable with each other. If it wasn't a LDR we could've been a great couple but i don't think I can visit her for 4-5 months. If i do its just for a week and then I'll have to wait another 6 months for her to get out of boarding school and live with her parents again. We talked about it feeling like sometimes we aren't even dating anyone, and how is it going to work. We are still in high school and we don't want to think about getting married etc, we aren't ready for that. I thought that if we are together for awhile longer we could move to the same country and go to different uni's because of course I don't want to follow the love of my life to the same Uni. I want to do what I'm interested in, and I want her to do the same, but if it works out we can live together and go to different Uni's. I really don't know what to do and I'm struggling. Im just confused, should I continue this when she has talked to me about how its unfair for both of us, and how we won't experience these great memories in high school because we are worrying about someone who is thousands of miles away. Any help or something I'm just feeling down right now :/

You have your age listed as 25 but then state "we won't experience great memories in high school". It's hard to give proper advice if we don't have accurate information.
    To those who dream, nothing is ever far away.

​Distance is to love as wind is to fire. It blows out the little ones and fans the big ones.

Comment

Working...
    X