Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It feels like we're going towards a breakup. HELP.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It feels like we're going towards a breakup. HELP.

Hey there, so I'm a girl from South Africa and I met my boyfriend a couple of months ago here in SA. He is Swiss and he came here to do a 30 day TEFL course. We spent every single day together the whole time he was here and by the end of the 30 days realised how in love we were. We hadn't intended on turning it into something permanent because he was obviously leaving but we fell in love so we agreed to be in a LDR. Everything was great, we videocalled and voice called each other multiple times a day for months and spoke consistently throughout the day. A few months down the line he had to go to China to teach. I was excited for him cause he has a passion for teaching. When he got there we discovered the internet connection is terrible. He thought he'd be able to find a solution but a month has gone by and there's nothing that can be done. We haven't videocalled in a month and tried voice calling but the connection was just too bad. I really didn't expect his China trip to have such a negative effect on our relationship. I am going to see him in two weeks but I'm really afraid of how much our dynamic has shifted in the last month. On top of the phone problems, he's always really busy with work. I am incredibly heartbroken about this and I don't know how to fix us. I really hope we're able to mend our relationship during my visit because I love him so much and we've had some intricate conversations about our future and I'm not quite ready to let him go.

Hi and welcome to the forum.
    Firstly, try not to panic and overthink things.
    I would just wait until your visit and see how things go from there.
    You’ll drive yourself crazy thinking of the worst case senario otherwise

Comment

Hi, I am from Canada, BC. I do not know what I can do for you but I will try to help you to get out of it. I feel to read your thread I go back in past. this condition approx. same with me 3 years ago. these things happen because we have to do not time to spend each other. I will suggest you please don't think like that means break up and all things which are in your mind. take time and thinks all over things. Breakups are heartbreaking; they make you helpless, and you fail to get over from the past sufferings.

Comment

Working...
      X