Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I知 feeling really down today need some advice.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I知 feeling really down today need some advice.

Hey guys so today I知 just really feeling the distance between me and my girlfriend. It first started when she said she was going to decorate her house for Christmas either tonight or tomorrow and she is really excited about that! I tried to be supportive and say I was excited for her but I really wasn稚 I was really sad I am not there with her to help her decorate the house and just be a couple! I知 really feeling this distance between us today. I知 not myself today and I知 really giving her the cold shoulder which I shouldn稚 and I have been beating myself up all day! Any advice or things to do to cure these blues? It seems like talking on the phone or FaceTime doesn稚 cut it anymore just makes things worse!! I really need help or someone to talk to!!!

Sometimes, it just sucks and the blues are overwhelming. You should absolutely stop giving her the cold shoulder, though. There's no reason for it, and you're basically punishing her for something outside of her control. You could instead talk to her about how the distance has been getting to you, and how you've been really missing her recently. Ask her to take videos/photos of her decorating her house and stuff. It's not the same as being there, but it'll let you see what's going on.
    The best way to get rid of the blues is to lean into each other for support. You're in it together, so don't be afraid to reach out to each other for love and support.

Comment

Iツ知 feeling really down today need some advice

The numbers make more sense if I take my husband with me... But at the same time there is a lease, and AmeriCorps positions are never permanent, this one is 10 months.

Comment

Working...
      X