Going on LD again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Going on LD again

I've been together with my boyfriend for 4 years, we had a LD before on our second year together but it was not that far (still in the same country). But now I feel very anxious because he is about to leave me again to Netherlands for a year to finish his study, I am so scared that I wont able to be strong when I miss him. I feel a little bit depressed knowing the fact that I can't see him and touch him, i'm so stressful right now. Can you guys give me some encouragement?

Yes! Gi Kintaniarrifa!

Which country are you living in?

Comment

Originally posted by Ranidae View Post
      Yes! Gi Kintaniarrifa!

Which country are you living in?
      Hello ranidae, my boyfriend and I both live in Indonesia and he is going to Netherlands on August this year. Really sad

Comment

Sorry this is a little late on my response but I think you will be okay. You said you two have done LD once before so you know how to handle the circumstances and what is involved in keeping the relationship strong. Even though the distance was not as far last time- its distance none the less. Just stay strong and try to make the best of it!

Also think of it this way, some people here go multiple years without seeing their SO.. One year is a long time but it could be worse.

Good luck to the both of you!
        ~And ever has it been known that Love knows not its own depth until the hour of separation~

Comment

This forum was a great support for me during my ldr. Vent here or ask questions here some members have been doing this a long time and can really help them with ideas and support. Do you have friends in Indonesia?

Comment

Originally posted by Redheart14 View Post
            This forum was a great support for me during my ldr. Vent here or ask questions here some members have been doing this a long time and can really help them with ideas and support. Do you have friends in Indonesia?
            where are u from?

Comment

Originally posted by kintaniarrifa View Post
              where are u from?
              I’m not in Indonesia. I was just asking if you have a support network or friends?

Comment

Working...
              X