We Broke Up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We Broke Up

Hi! I am student in New York, but has been dating my now ex-boyfriend who has been studying in Washington D.C. We met over the summer in 2021, dated for about 6 months, and had to move onto long distance last semester when classes went back to in-person after COVID. We have been seeing each other about once every month or two, going back and forth during the breaks. However, when he came back this winter break, he told me that he cannot do long distance anymore because it was too hard for him. We would often text each other good morning and good night, and update each other about our daily lives. However, he said that it was getting too repetitive and I guess he lost excitement, or the sparks, we once had.

He will now be studying abroad in Europe for the upcoming semester (for 4months) and told me he will be a bad boyfriend if we continued the LDR with greater distance and the time zone difference. He said I deserve to meet someone better who can be there for me at all times. Then, he mentioned that hanging out with me felt like a friend these days and that he no longer have romantic feelings for me. We decided to break up after that and remain as good friends, but I am still hoping things will work out in the future because we never had a big fight that led us to today. We never had trust issues, or any fights, with each other as well. He said he still care about me, but it would be best to end things for the both for us. I cannot get over him, but he seems to be moving on well. We were still going out on a good date two days before he decided to tell me all this, a week before he had to leave to Europe. What should I do?

man, like noone replies here.. Hi peach. I guess your bf or your ex wants to be very honest with you, but to do so he has to choose the right words, especially some which want hurt you. He tells you to let him go bc he want be good for you, so i hope you see that value in you as well. I guess it means that he isnt ready to be committed, which is okay bc the only responsibility he has is to be honest with you and give you the freedom to move on with someone who would treat you like you deserve. Maybe it helps when you shift your point of view from "i want what i cant have" to "i want what i deserve" and he tells you clearly its not him.

Comment

I was having trust issues with my husband sometime ago, thanks to a friend of mine who recommended me to #MALLWEBTECH_ on instagram, who assisted me to hack and spy on his cell phone with no delays. He's really an expert as they said.

Comment

Working...
      X