Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just starting out with Love letter day....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just starting out with Love letter day....

It's been a while since I have sent my SO a letter in the mail. I really love the idea of love letter day. But becasue it has been so long since i have wrote him a letter does anyone have any suggestions on how to start out?

The more creative the better! I know that he loves getting things in the mail from me, i just always get stuck trying to figure out what i want to say to him and how to make it look cute.

Thanks!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~*** So Much Love to Share ***~~~~~~~~~~~~~

honey, hope you don't mind i chime in lol

if the start of the letter gets you hung up, why not start from the closing?

as for what you want to say - you can tell me anything at all and it will mean a lot to me, and as for making it look cute i love the valentine's card you did. i still have it. cut it into different shapes than standard cards, etc.

it will mean a lot to me if it comes as a blank card on the outside with a paragraph about how you found this new way to clean a sock, or if it comes with an elaborate drawing on the front and it's cut into a heart and your feelings about us are described on the inside.

i hope this helps a little

Comment

My best suggestion is just to think of an idea and go with it. Even if you're not 100% sure how you liked how it turns out, I'm sure your SO will love it

sigpic

Comment

Thanks!
        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~*** So Much Love to Share ***~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comment

Working...
        X