lovey cards

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lovey cards

Last year, and i plan to do this this year too, after valentines day you can get really cute heart cards, i love you cards, all sorts.

I load up on them than write my love letters inside of them! haha last year i got 3 dozen for $8

---------- Post added at 09:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:29 PM ----------

kroger does really cute ones that are designed by kids with cancer, thats where i am getting mine

That's a pretty awesome idea, load up on them while they're on sale!

Unfortunately when I was younger I was a total stationery packrat, so I have tons of girly letter paper and envelopes and stuff.... more than I'll ever use in this day and age!! So I gotta use those up before I can go card shopping :P (hah, which means never)

Comment

Originally posted by iakai View Post
      That's a pretty awesome idea, load up on them while they're on sale!

Unfortunately when I was younger I was a total stationery packrat, so I have tons of girly letter paper and envelopes and stuff.... more than I'll ever use in this day and age!! So I gotta use those up before I can go card shopping :P (hah, which means never)

i wish i had done that, however i have so many cards right now i dont really need more, but love cards are so hard to find i might get more.

Comment

That's a great idea! I need to stock up, I've been sending of letters like crazy XD
        Love knows not distance, time, or logic.

Evan & Megan <3

Comment

Originally posted by elizabethjp2010 View Post
          i wish i had done that, however i have so many cards right now i dont really need more, but love cards are so hard to find i might get more.
          It'd be fun if we could have a LFAD secret stationery chain! Kind of like secret santa but with letter paper/cards etc. Since didn't find out about secret santa till it was too late.

oh well, maybe another event will pop up in a few months

Comment

Originally posted by iakai View Post
            It'd be fun if we could have a LFAD secret stationery chain! Kind of like secret santa but with letter paper/cards etc. Since didn't find out about secret santa till it was too late.

oh well, maybe another event will pop up in a few months
            or like a pen pal! you should put that on the site suggestion

Comment

Working...
            X