hand drawn comics :D

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hand drawn comics :D

so for our one year anniversary, I made my SO a short comic. he's a huge doctor who fan and got me into it as well, so I drew him as the doctor and me as his companion! anyway. nerdiness aside, I hope that this will be the start of a series of comics. they're really fun to draw and he loved the first one so much! his birthday is in a few weeks so I'm starting on a second part tonight.

has anyone else done anything like this?

this is the comic I made him, I know it's short but I'm proud of it:

...for anyone interested, the bottom left frame says "is that a screwdriver in your pocket or are you happy to see me?"

You should be proud of it, you're a great illustrator! I can't draw to save my life, so I've never even considered making something like this, haha. I'm sure your SO can't wait to see what you'll come up with next

Comment

I'm doing this for my SO's birthday next month, and making homemade cookies! :P So excited.

Comment

Haha, aww, that's cute! I'm horrible at drawing, so I'm not sure I could do anything like this either, but it's a really nice idea, and yours turned out great!

Comment

That's really cute!
          sigpic
          Not to get clever
          but with you I see forever
          But whatever it is,
          Here's to you,
          I Love You Kid...

Comment

thanks everyone, I just mailed him the second part of the comic, I can upload a few more pictures later if you guys are interested!

Comment

I totally made my boyfriend a homemade Tardis card for his birthday!! Doctor Who is amazing and he and I are both huge fans!

Comment

THIS IS AMAZING!!!! This will definitely touch his heart...homemade gifts are the way to go!

Comment

Adorable! I should do this!
                  "You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams." - Dr. Seuss

First met online: Around March of 2007, both aged 14
                  First got together: March 30, 2012
                  First met in person: December 15, 2012

Comment

Working...
                  X