His neighbours are idiots

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

His neighbours are idiots

I just got BACK the letter I sent to Alex 3 MONTHS ago because I accidentally wrote the wrong number on the envelope. The letter ended up at his next door neighbours house, neighbours who, although have know him and his family most of their lives, hate them. So, instead of just giving him the (obviously international) piece of mail, they returned it. 3500 miles. Seriously?! Why would you not just give it to him?! Who sends a letter that has already travelled 3500 miles, BACK AGAIN?!

Just look at all the stamps and stuff on the envelope!

Insane, isn't it!

wowwwwww that really is ******ed!! thats the only problem i have with mailing my tom things, my previous experiences with air mail have not gone well!
    are you gonna send it back again then? good luck!
    x

Your absence has not taught me how to be alone, it merely has shown that when together we cast a single shadow on the wall. ~ Doug Fetherling

Comment

It's about 3 months old now, so I don't think I'm going to send it back XD I'll write another letter and send that instead =)

Comment

ahah fair enough. hope that one gets there!!
        x

Your absence has not taught me how to be alone, it merely has shown that when together we cast a single shadow on the wall. ~ Doug Fetherling

Comment

Wow. I work at the local post office and I know that when we get a piece of international mail that isn't addressed correctly, we try to deliver it anyway because it doesn't make a lot of sense to send something thousands of miles back to the sender just because they forgot the P.O. Box number. It would take more time for it to get back to the sender then it would just look up the box number ourselves. But I guess that''s a little different for what happened with your letter, lol.

Comment

Totally uncessary and vry inconsiderate! Some people right?!

Comment

Working...
            X