Song Titles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Song Titles

I was really bored and writing down song titles by Sonata Arctica, and I decided to write a letter to Paul, using song titles by Sonata. It turned out as the absolute best letter I've ever written him (and I have written him a LOT of letters). Try it!
    He said he's seen similar styles of letter (in terms of song titles) before, and mine was by far the best he'd ever seen.
    It's a brilliant way to spice up a love letter!

E.g. using H.I.M songs you may write:

Dear __________ ,
    You are Beautiful and I am extremely lucky to have you. I thought I was Sleepwalking past hope until I met you; you really are my Venus doom

Etcetera, etcetera. (I know that's not exactly amazing; just an example to illustrate what I mean. :-)

I REALLY like this idea...wonder if I could pull it off LOL it will be my two weeks after valentine's send maybe...

Comment

I think you could! Especially good if it's an artist you mutually like a lot. :-D
      It flows once you have the list in front of you and start writing; actually makes the letter-writing a bit easier because you have something to talk about.

Comment

That's a great idea! This idea could also accompany a CD mix you make for your SO. You could write a letter using the chosen song titles and use it as a CD cover/insert .

Comment

This is fantastic! I'll be sure to try this one day soon!
          Just be glad we made it here alive
          On a spinning ball in the middle of space

Comment

I love it!
            Its very creative and shows the time that you've put into it for your SO. Definitely a great idea for Valentine's Day!

Comment

This is an awesome idea! I'm gonna make him one with one of his favorite bands and send it before he wakes up. :P

Comment

Alright, so I sent the letter to him through e-mail, but I ended up making it a bit different from Laura's idea.

Instead of having songs here and there, I used nothing but Red Hot Chili Peppers' (one of Jesse's favorite bands) song titles without any other words - well okay, I did cheat and put one "is a" in the middle, but I couldn't figure out anything else there. It turned out really funny and it sure made him laugh.

Comment

This is such a great idea
                  I am putting something together drawn from this idea ... but its turning out to be more like a poem sort of thing with lyrics that remind me of him

Comment

Great idea! it would take me FOREVER to pick the songs though cause I'm a perfectionist

Comment

I did something like this. Last year for V-Day I made a mixed CD for him. I picked out some of my favorite lines from all the songs and pasted them in a Word Document. Then I changed each song to different font. I printed them, cute them all out and then pasted them together to make a letter. It came out cute. It said everything I wanted it to say and everything I feel, but it used all the songs I had actually placed on the CD!! Also it gave it looked cute all cute and pasted together! =D [pk-3 teacher, creativity and cute are top of list for a successful gift to him. lol]

Comment

I like this idea... I've done it before!

Comment

Working...
                        X