Hidden message

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hidden message

Hey guys, I'm not sure if anyone's posted this idea yet, but this is what I'm doing for my first love letter. What I did was write a normal letter, but the first and every other line is read, you get a message that's quite a bit more intimate. It took me a while to write, but I'd like to think she'd love the creativity behind it.

wow thats kool. how long did that take?

Comment

Mine is pretty short. ~17 lines, I think. Took me and hour or two one night to make it.

Comment

Nice... Thanks for sharing, have to try this one out!

Comment

That's a cool idea, thanks for sharing!

Comment

That's so cool! I don't think I'd be smart enough to figure this one out theough.
            Happily married to the little Canadian boy I never thought I'd meet in person

Comment

What a great idea. I'm not so sure that I'd be able to swing it either, sounds very difficult. LoL but still wonderful.

Comment

Yea, i tried and was unsuccessful lol

Comment

I never thought of doing this! Do you have any tips/hints on how to do it better? Or was it just simply working it out and a lot of thinking?
                  Love Letter day is tomorrow, so I shall have to try this.

Comment

The only tip I can give is you can try and get the word "some-" at the end of a line, that way you can start the next line by saying "someone" or "something". That gives you some more flexibility Just keep working at it is all I can say. You don't have to be smart since I'm not, heh. It takes quite a bit of thinking.

Comment

Ha, thanks!

Comment

hmmmm that sunds neat. Would you mind giving an example of just a few lines? Sounds challenging!

Comment

Well, the letter's with her now and the things I wrote to her were a tad personal. I'm sorry!

Comment

This is absolutely awesome! I'm going to put a secret message in my next love letter! Thanks for making this thread. (:

Comment

This idea is super cool

Comment

Working...
                              X