Sending letters.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sending letters.

I need help on exactly where to send letters to my boyfriend. He's at Fort Jackson (in SC) and I'd love to send him letters, let him know he's still on my mind (he made the comment before he left for basic that he wanted me to promise him that I would never forget him or stop loving him, even if I found someone better looking than him) which is impossible, he's my baby. I'm unable to see him until his basic graduation, which is the first week of September...and I'm losing all sanity being unable to talk to him. For some reason I have this thought that even if I'm still unable to talk and hear from him, just knowing he's hearing from me and that I haven't gone anywhere, but not making it too heart felt for the time being, will help me loosen up a bit.
    The problem is I don't know where to send the letters to. Fort Jackson is his location?

when my SO was in boot camp he gave the address to where to send letters, he's in the Marines so i dnt know how that works in the Army, like i said as soon as u talk to him ask him for that address because usually they have different units in the base so that could be a dif address than the one u mentioned

Comment

I did some web searches and found this: https://www.jackson.army.mil/sites/bct/info/show/6

This page has information on how to address letters and a phone number for assistance on determining where they are if you need help with the address. Hope this helps you out! I am sure he will love your letters!
      Last edited by rixue; July 8, 2012, 08:48 PM. Reason: typo

Comment

Working...
      X