Communicating with your love! Help?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Communicating with your love! Help?

Okay guys, I'm in dier need for some responses here! Just yesterday I got the address to send my boyfriend letters while he's in basic. So this morning I put 3 letters in the mail and sent them off.
    Well...about an hour ago I received a text with his NEW information. Some things had changed -_- It wasn't too much of a change, but enough for them to inform his mom and her inform me.
    I'm so afraid that he won't end up receiving the letters I sent out this morning.
    I've been told that he will still relieve them, that they'll find him and make sure be gets them...but I'm so paranoid and slightly freaking out that he won't get them. Can someone ensure me that he will get them?? Or not?

He will most likely get them as long as you've got his name and service number correct. They have a habit of filtering through the bases until the right one is found. Generally. I had that happen to me a few times when I was in the air force (in another life). It took them a week or two longer to get to me but they got to me. I guess this gives you all the more excuse to write more

Comment

Working...
    X