Making a book

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Making a book

So I'm making a short little book for Joe. Each page is going to have a letter from his name, and then a little sentence. Like this...

J is for Josh, that's his real name.
    O is for only, the only guy I want.
    E is for everything, that's what he means to me.

And so on with his last name. I've got it all planned out and everything, the only thing I'm not sure about is if I should type the sentences out on Word, print it, cut them out and paste them on each page or if I should write them out by hand. Typing them out would make it cleaner and more perfect, but writing them out by hand would be more handmade. I have no idea which way to go. I know he's going to love it either way, lol. What do you think I should do?

Typing it in Word might save you a little bit of time, but personally... I would go for the handwritten option! Makes it seem a bit more personal!

Comment

Originally posted by NaNi View Post
      Typing it in Word might save you a little bit of time, but personally... I would go for the handwritten option! Makes it seem a bit more personal!
      That's true. And by handwriting it, I could use my crayons and have a lot more color options, lol.

Comment

I agree with handwriting :P
        You're prolly done with it already but yeah handwriting

Comment

I agree with Nani and Swed, hand writing is more personal and would make him look at the book longer.
          He might be more fascinated at the fact that YOU wrote it with your touch instead of just typing it out.
          Cute idea btw.

Comment

Yep, I went the handwritten route.

Comment

I think I would write it by hand instead of type it. It's more personal that way and it'll make him think of you when he sees YOUR writing. :P

Comment

OOOOO I might steal this idea! I like this one. I use Word for somethings, especially if it's a lot of stuff I need to write. Like when adding lyrics to our scrapbook. But I like handwritten things.....makes it more personal!
                [[I think I might also incorporate something like this into a lesson plan too lol I really like this. it's cute]]

Comment

awwwwwwh thats really cute!!
                  i'd say most definitely hand writing, and maybe get a smexy pen or rainbow coloured pencils or something special like that :P

Your absence has not taught me how to be alone, it merely has shown that when together we cast a single shadow on the wall. ~ Doug Fetherling

Comment

I gave it to him yesterday. He loved it!

Comment

Working...
                    X