Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got my first letter from him

I finally got a letter off my SO =D.
    It's the most perfect and sweetest thing I've ever read and I've been reading it over and over since I got it.

He's been really reluctant to post me anything after the first thing he sent never got here, so I suggested scanning a letter and then emailing it and he did =D
    So I can see his handwriting too and the way he writes is so lyrical and poetic and it's absolutely beautiful. I am so happy XD

Yay how exciting. Getting the first is always great. My SO's only sent me two love letters so far (he's not all that romantic sometimes :P) but they both mean the world to me. I put them on the wall next to my bed so I can look at them everyday, ah it's great.

Well anyways, hope this is the first of many more to come

Comment

=) Yea i hope so too

Comment

Yay!!!!! Hope it's not the last!!

Comment

awwwwwwwwwwwwwh thats great!!! by the way you can spend a little more and "track" stuff you send, just ask at the post office or w/e and make sure you stick the envelope down with lots of tape!!! i made the mistake of putting no tape on it so all he got was an empty envelope i cried for days lol

Your absence has not taught me how to be alone, it merely has shown that when together we cast a single shadow on the wall. ~ Doug Fetherling

Comment

Working...
          X