Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CUTE IDEA involving LOVE NOTES!! (need a helper)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CUTE IDEA involving LOVE NOTES!! (need a helper)

So I'm known for making lists, making notes and being the most unorganized organized person ever in my SO opinion. When I left a few days ago I left him all these sticky notes full of quotes from this site and some other sweet nothings. I hid them in his closet, on a picture frame, mirror, pillow, fridge, anywhere I could with out getting caught that last day. He found all the ones I hid so I decided.... this weekend is his weekend with the kids. He has a 11 year old son, 9 year old daughter, 7 year old son and a 3 year old daughter. Because it's the 9 year olds turn to get a letter i decided to have her help me restock the hidden love note game. I wrote her a letter and in it I told her my secret mission for her and gave her around 10 sticky notes full of silly things, things to look forward to, a couple with a lipstick kiss on it, a few with a count down, and some with just plain love notes on it. I'll update you on if he realizes it. Does anyone else have any ideas that we can play mission impossible music to?

That's a cute idea and could be a fun little 'secret mission' type thing for the kids. XD

I left notes all over my SO's room when I left too. He found them all except one and I had to tell him where it was because he was freaking out worrying that someone else would find it. XD
    "Babe, I'm totally murdering everyone in this building right now! ... You would be so proud of me."
    This. This is only one of the reasons that I love this man. XD

"I'll surrender up my heart and swap it for yours."
    Por siempre, mi amor. ♥

Comment

Such a cute idea!!

I hid love notes all over after my first meeting with SO... He was still finding them a year later!! Of course, the last one he found was at a very bad time when we had broken up, and it felt like a slap in the face for him..

Anyways!! Super cute idea!! I wish I was in contact with someone that could do this for my SO!!
      First met online: June, 2010
      First met in person: August, 2011 (See the story of our first visit)
      Second visit: December, 2011 (Christmas and New Years together!)
      Third visit together: August, 2012
      Fourth visit: December 2012 (Christmas and New Years together!)
      Fifth visit: July 2013 (2 weeks here in Canada)
      Sixth visit: December 2013 (Christmas and New Years together again and I finally met his mother!)
      Next visit: Unknown... for now but coming up ASAP

Comment

Haha they are great kids, the daughter keeps drawing us pictures of us getting married. His youngest son asked if I was his step mom and I'm like not yet buddy, I'm just a best friend. I love seeing people using sticky notes like its going out of style. Thats kind of rough how he found a sticky note on a sticky patch. It's not really your fault your an excellent hider. Does he have a sister or a best friend? Maybe his mom could help?

Marc's mom keeps calling me to make sure I'm ok, and then talks about everything else under the sun. Makes me feel like I'm on the inner gossip circle of the fam. Exciting.

Comment

SO's mom doesn't speak English... she is also a little crazy and tried to convince him I wasn't who I said I was... making up a really weird story that made no sense since SO had already met me twice by that time!! In his culture, mothers don't normally even know about the girl, let alone meet her until it is marriage time... (Unless, of course, she is the one arranging the marriage, but luckily my SO's family aren't into that!) We were going to have me meet her anyways, but then she started that crap. Still, I worked really hard on her Christmas present, and hand made her a series of little notebooks that open from right to left, so she could have a nice place to write her poetry in Persian. She did thank me through him... if she said anything else about it, he decided to spare me...

He has no siblings (It is one of the biggest obstacles in us closing the distance = he has no one to take care of his mother) One or two of his cousins know about me, but I have never met them. Last visit, it struck him too late that he would like me to meet them, and we weren't able to arrange it... I have met his best friend, but his English is also very poor.. I do have his best friend's girlfriend's phone number (and used it when I needed someone to check on him when he was going through a really rough time) but that's a bit far or a connection to be able to get her to hide notes... I guess I should just make sure to hide them especially well again next time I see him!
          First met online: June, 2010
          First met in person: August, 2011 (See the story of our first visit)
          Second visit: December, 2011 (Christmas and New Years together!)
          Third visit together: August, 2012
          Fourth visit: December 2012 (Christmas and New Years together!)
          Fifth visit: July 2013 (2 weeks here in Canada)
          Sixth visit: December 2013 (Christmas and New Years together again and I finally met his mother!)
          Next visit: Unknown... for now but coming up ASAP

Comment

Thats sad. I'm sorry that his mom is having a challenge coming to terms with how small the earth is becoming. My sister and her husband is married here in America and he is planning on making it here (finishing school, finding a job) and his family has tried hard to sway his decision in staying in America and returning home. It broke my sisters heart hearing how dismissive they are of her which I can understand.

My mom had a huge issue with me and Marc seeing how her marriage was wrecked she immediatly took the side of his ex. Not to mention she was really shallow about the color of his skin (telling me he was African American when really he is white... what does it matter anyway?????) But because he goes by the name "Marcus" she assumed things that weren't true. I'd still date him if he was spotted and in a coma. She also kept warning me about how selfish eh is and how he can be abusive blah blah blah...when she had never even spoken to him. Even when shit hit the fan in his life (ex taking the kids to a woman shelter and keeping them from him) she was telling me that I'm not allowed to be around my brother and sister because I'm a bad influence and I can't be trusted around my sisters husband. PSYCHO I tell ya!

The connection you have might be perfect. Marc uses my Dad to do his bidding when hes away picking up flowers and stuff.

Comment

Working...
            X