Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Silly Bandz!

They have rings!

Have you heard about Silly Bandz? It's these shaped rubber band type things that you wear as a bracelet, but when you take them off they retain their shape. They're supposed to be "all the rage." I heard about them on the news. When I saw them at the store the other day I coudn't resist buying a pack. I bought the "Princess Pack." Well they just happened to have 2 diamond rings in the pack (among other shapes).

I sent him one of the rings in his last card and told him had to wear it bc I wear mine and never take it off. Well he just called and said he got his package is wearing his now! Cheesy....yes, most defintely but that's how I do. But I thought it was cute. I'm also planning on ordering the brown "love knows no distance" bracelet soon, but until then it's nice to look down and see my "ring" (silly bandz bracelet) and know at that exact momet he's wearing his too!

I'm not a big fan of the silly bandz but that is really cute. (:

Comment

My SO and my lil sister love these when my SO last came and visit me she gave me a yellow princess and a sheep haha i wear them every day.

Comment

Me and my bf have matching heart shaped silly bandz and he also has a A for my name and I have a T for his name haha :]

Comment

Silly bandz are ******edly cute! lol...The craze hasn't hit CA yet so he didn't know what they were when I sent them but I work in a drugstore in NJ and people go crazy about them! For a while I refused to where them because I thought it was lame but one day when I was working a song the reminded me of him came on and I found a band on the floor...picked it up and it was a penguin! that's his favorite animal! NOw I am addicted....I sent him a guitar and I have a music note and we both have squirrels <--inside joke. Oh and I still wear my penguin every day too....I also gave him a dolphin which is my favorite animal =]

Comment

I saw those at the grocery market yesterday! I was so tempted to buy some haha

Comment

ones like these are cute:

Comment

My gf bought me some, it was like valentines day pack and it came with two hearts, she wears one and as do i.
                Met: 1.20.09 (At School)
                Starting Dating: 5.22.09
                Been an LDR since: 8.17.10 (3 hours distance)
                Last Time I saw my SO: 10.02.10
                Next time I will see my SO: 10.14.10

Comment

Working...
                X