Surprise gift with your letter!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Surprise gift with your letter!

Today I had the cutest idea for a surprise gift to your SO.
    I think this would be cute to do for an anniversary, but not necessarily a big one.
    Make shirts for each of you, one that says "FOR" and one that says "EVER"
    Put on the one that you intend to keep, make a sign that says "I Love You", and take a picture holding the sign. Make sure you can see the letters on the shirt though! I recommend that you keep the one that says Ever, personally.
    Put the picture in the bottom of the box, and then put the shirt folded up right on top of it, making sure they can see the letters right when they open the box. They'll be confused at first and then pleasantly surprised when they see you wearing the corresponding shirt!

Another way to do this would be, instead of sending the picture, send a note saying to put on the shirt, take a picture, and send it to you. When they send you the picture, you send one with the other shirt.

There are tons of ways you could do this, but I just thought it was a really cute idea! You could also do it with halves of a heart, and infinity sign, a very short inside joke. (SO and I always say 'alright alright alright' in a silly voice, so an idea would to make shirts that say alright alr // ight alright)
Working...
X