Did my first love letter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did my first love letter

I sat down yesterday and composed my first love letter to my SO, which was probably my first love letter since high school! I just wrote down the things I was thinking that I couldn't say to him, put my feelings for him into words, and talked about where I think we are in our relationship. I knew I was going to see him today, so I took it with me, and gave it to him before I left making him promise to wait til I was long gone before he opened it. About 5 minutes down the road he called me to tell me he read it! And he loved it! So, I guess I will do it again sometime, I don't know if I want to get into the habit of just doing it on the 10th, cause I don't want him to feel like I'm only doing it because its the 10th and that's what you do. I think I could be good at spontaneous love letters, but the love letter day is what got me to think about it in the first place, so thank you all for your suggestions on what to write, how to proceed, and to even do it in the first place.

What a brave thing to do! So glad it turned out well. You sound happy!
    Our separation so abides, and flies,
    That thou, residing here, go'st yet with me,
    And I, hence fleeting, here remain with thee.

Comment

Yeah I'm not an ooey gooey romantic person but for some reason he brings it out in me. I write him letters or emails often but I like spontaneous better also. I want him to be surprised when they come not expecting. I also write him naughty letter but I'm much better at that then the romantic stuff!

Comment

Wrote my first love letter

I wrote my first love letter to reconnect with my guy maybe a month or so back & I got an email back for him on May 26th 2013, and we've been talking ever since. He said he loved the letter I sent him. It was my first love letter I've written to him, well 2nd, I wrote him a letter & given it to him on Christmas 2006, but that was a while back. We also had written poems together, which he recently emailed me all the poems we wrote together. Anyways, I couldn't be happier I glad your SO loved his letter. I maybe write my SO every so often, I love the idea of hand written letters.

Comment

Working...
        X