Letter still not here.:(

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Letter still not here.:(

*Sigh* my SO mailed out a letter to me this tuesday and it still hasnt arrived yet. He has already received my letter. His letter is coming from NM to NC. How much longer will it take to get here? I want to read my mans words.

Sometimes it can take a while for letters to get across the country... You just have to be patient!

sigpic

Comment

You can't do anything but be patient for now. =) Let it take a couple more days and wait.
      Some letters take long than others to reach certain locations (and the method you chose).
      If another weeks passes without the letter you can try contacting the mail services if you suspect loss of letter, though this issue might be solved more easily through your SO since he's the one who sent it I guess. But I think both can raise the problem.

Looking for the future...

First Meeting: March 20 2016
      Got separated: August 2016
      Reunion: July 2017
      Officially together: January 2018
      ... And many meetings later ...

Comment

*Sigh* It's been seven days and his letter isn't Here still. I don't understand. He got my letter in like three days. What should I do?

Comment

One parcel my SO sent to me last autumn NEVER arrived. That's the postal services in the UK...sigh.
          But luckily all others have been delivered both ways.

Comment

Did he write his address on the back of the envelope? Then, if there's any problem with delivery, the letter should be returned to sender. Other than that there's nothing you can do apart from wait it out. I'd give it one month; every so often mail does get held up for some time in the postal system. Hope it arrives soon!

Comment

i send him a letter once that never got there, mine adress on it or not the post service don't bother with that...
              but my first packkage was there in 2 weeks the other toke a month!! and he has that sometimes to with post from the us.. hopefully it is just very late!

Comment

It is strange one time I can mail a letter from SC to CA and it will get there in 2 days next time it takes 4-5 days.

Comment

Have you recieved your letter yet?

Comment

Working...
                  X