Idea of something to send her

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Idea of something to send her

So I am interested in this girl. We are getting to know each other. We may start dating eventually, but for now we are taking things slow. Mostly because she is going through a divorce, healing, and adjusting to a new life.

That being said, I have sent her a Christmas card, a card for encouragement, and a book through amazon.

I'm trying to think of something else to send her in the mail. Something she may like. I'm leaning toward a DVD of a movie I like that she may like or a CD. However, I'm trying to be creative.

Her birthday is coming up in July. So I may just wait until then and send her the DVD. There is one movie that sorta reminds me of her. I think I'll even watch it tonight.

Well any thoughts you have will help or things you may have done in the initial dating phase or getting to know you phase that you sent to your SO.

-Monk

first thing that pops in mind is a relaxing package nice scenting candle bath pearls (if she has a bath) facial mask maybe some choc's in there to..
    and a cd with "strong" woman music aka i will survive or just nice calming romantic music
    that are my thoughts because i geuss she could use some relaxing
    https://www.lovingyou.com/articles/8...ic-love-tokens
    and maybe a little card with the candle and stuff?
    good luck!!

Comment

Originally posted by dragonlady View Post
      first thing that pops in mind is a relaxing package nice scenting candle bath pearls (if she has a bath) facial mask maybe some choc's in there to..
      and a cd with "strong" woman music aka i will survive or just nice calming romantic music
      that are my thoughts because i geuss she could use some relaxing
      https://www.lovingyou.com/articles/8...ic-love-tokens
      and maybe a little card with the candle and stuff?
      good luck!!
      Wow. Those are really good ideas. A few things I wouldn't have thought of there. She definitely does need some relaxing time. Awesome. Thanks again for your help. =]

Comment

glad i can be of some help!!

Comment

When my SO and I were talking in the beginning, we would constantly send each other new songs or music artist to check out. Most of them had to do with how we felt for one another. I really like the CD idea.
          I love to read and paint, so he sent me one of his favorite books to read along with and easel, paint set, and a drawing set. He listened to me and used the details to incorporate them into the gifts.
          Definitely flowers for her birthday, handwritten letter, maybe even one of your favorite books and you can write a message on the inside cover
          sigpic
          Met August 2012
          Official Nov. 18 2012
          Visited him in Italy August 8 2013
          He's visiting April 7-28 2014
          I visited: Aug. 26-Sept. 25 2014

Comment

Working...
          X