Package idea

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Package idea

Okay, I know that I haven't been posting a lot and I've never posted in this part of the forum ^^; but I thought I'd post this up. Unfortunately I don't have it ready yet but I plan to send it next month so he can get it for his birthday.

Now to the package idea. I rarely send just letters so I'm just sending a package. I've just now started making plushies so I intend to send him a plushie I make of my character along with a couple cans of Wolf brand chili and some cornbread mix.

What do y'all think about all this? Anything y'all think I should add?

I think that's a great idea! It's handmade by you so he'll love it even more!

Comment

This is a great idea!!! MY SO loves homemade gifts for his birthday I knitted him a blanket and he absolutely loved it! You can add a hint of your perfume so whenever he hugs his plushie it smells like you

Comment

That's adorable!
        Add whatever you think would be good for him =] I like what you have so far, especially the plushie idea.
        I would send my SO plushies if I could sew XD

Comment

That's awesome.
          I agree with paulawriteslove and say that adding some of your perfume on the plushie would be a really nice touch. =)
          Maybe one of your tshirts or the likes? I adore the tshirt my SO sent me.

Comment

Working...
          X