how do i ask if he wants to?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

how do i ask if he wants to?

my <3 is very love-dovie. i feel like i have nothing to hide when asking him if he wants to write letters, instead of just texting. but, i am 15. and my parents don't know of our relationship. it would be hard to keep them from getting the letters before i do. but i still want to ask him. for some reason i'm scared to. any advice from those who do write letters??

Just ask! Letters are always fun and something to keep forever. If you're getting them in the mail and nervous to say you're in a relationship, just mention he's a pen pal.

Comment

I agree with rishi. Just say he is a pen pal and that you will be writing letters back and forth. In long distance relationships, handwritten letters are a treasure! I always love to look back and them, and they help me to endure the distance.

Comment

I agree with the others above, but I think you should tell your parents eventually. They could get mad if you found out that you hid something from them, and it's always best to be open with your parents: after all, you'll be living under their roof for at least a couple more years!

Comment

Originally posted by hanabana View Post
          I agree with rishi. Just say he is a pen pal and that you will be writing letters back and forth. In long distance relationships, handwritten letters are a treasure! I always love to look back and them, and they help me to endure the distance.
          I am agree with him..

Comment

Originally posted by anchel1231 View Post
            I am agree with him..
            I disagree. You should be open with your parents, tell them.

Comment

You should tell your parents. If you feel the need to hide something from your parents it is generally a bad sign. I am not a parent. I've just made that mistake too many times. Also if you want something in a relationship you should communicate it. That is the only appropriate way to get what you want.

Comment

The best solution, I think, is to say that he is a good pen friend.

Comment

Working...
                X