Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

picture postcards

hi there!
    here is what my boyfriend did for me for the 7 months we can`t see us.
    he printed out a very good picure of us Standing on top of a mountain while we were hiking in France. then he sticked a thick paper to the back of the Picture to make it more stable. he cut it then into around 25 postcard-sized pieces.
    since may i get a Little Piece of the Picture with a message. when we see us again in december, ist gonna be complete. and i really enjoy to get them every few weeks and to see how the Picture gets bigger and complete, like a puzzle.
    as he sends them like a real postcard, so not in envelopes, they get scratched on the Picture side sometimes and my postman knows a lot about my love-life now i think.
    its a good Thing to make the time and distance shorter.
    im gonna post a Picture as soon as i get the last few postcards and the Picture is complete.

hope you like it!

I've always been a fan of picture postcards. Sounds like a sweet idea

Comment

The idea sounds great, funny and cute! Thanks for sharing! Looking forward to see the whole picutre!

Comment

sound like a great idea!
        I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
        - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

Working...
        X