Encryption.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Encryption.

Yeah thats right, encryption. Why not? Try making letters hard to crack by writing them totally different. Like this: Hpu ju?

I'll leave that one to you. It can take a really long time to write a letter in this way, but you get enjoyment out of thinking about them trying to crack it, and it's also a great way to keep things more private as there is noone that can just pick it up and read it through without asking what the hell it means? Haha.

Does anyone else do this type of thing, and can anyone provide other ways on "encrypting"?

Ry.

This is a cool idea. But that would take me forever!!! haha

Comment

Luke taught me his own encryption code sometime last year. It took a while for me to learn it, but it was really cool once I got the hang of it!
      We used to send messages to each other in the code he caught me until I forgot the code XD I need him to teach me the code again.
      If you have the time and patience to do it, it's such a cute idea =3

Comment

I like that idea. Something that only you and your SO can read makes it feel slightly spy-ish.

I go the boring way and underline random letters and then she will have to make a sentence out of them. Not really all that challenging.

Comment

Originally posted by MTK View Post
          I like that idea. Something that only you and your SO can read makes it feel slightly spy-ish.

I go the boring way and underline random letters and then she will have to make a sentence out of them. Not really all that challenging.
          Still cute though, it just shows you went that extra step to show you cared haha I don't think my girl would do well with the encryption though haha but I'll keep it in mind and try it some day

Comment

Working...
          X