Edmond, Oklahoma to AFB Guam

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Edmond, Oklahoma to AFB Guam

Anyone know about how long a letter will take to get from edmond, oklahoma to Guam

And also same question for a 12x12x12 package

I have no idea. But welcome =]
    I think if you ask the post office they should be able to tell you.

Comment

Welcome to the forum. My Post office has the greatest workers and they are always willing to answer questions.

I take it your SO is in the Air Force. Please tell your SO thank you for serving our country (and thanks to all our servicemen and women - I really appreciate all they do for us here in America.)

Comment

I'm not sure about a letter but my co-workers and I sent two large flat rate boxes to one of our deployed co-workers and it took about two weeks to get there. I would figure that amount of time or a little less. I'm sure the post office workers will tell you when you mail it. When I mailed Christmas gifts, they told me the estimated time for them to get there.

Originally posted by piratemama View Post

I take it your SO is in the Air Force. Please tell your SO thank you for serving our country (and thanks to all our servicemen and women - I really appreciate all they do for us here in America.)
        You're welcome piratemama! I'm in the Air Force too and it's nice to be appreciated! Thank you for being appreciative
        Our love story:
        Attended the same high school 2004-2007
        Dated CD: June 2009-July 2010
        Reconnected: August 2012
        Began dating LD: November 2012
        Engaged! March 2014
        Closing the distance: December 2015

Comment

thanks ill be sure and stop by to see if they can help.
          i live on a college campus and the mail room people are usually pretty helpful but with it being Christmas break campus offices are closed

Comment

Working...
          X