I Love This Idea of A Special Day Each Month To Write Our Lovers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I Love This Idea of A Special Day Each Month To Write Our Lovers

What a great idea this is, to write our partners a special love letter on a particular day each month. It gives us something to look forward to. We have had almost daily chats on Facebook since we met four years ago online, but due to his job, we are having to cut back on it, and the time differences will cause problems sometimes, too. So we are going to be relying on e-mail more than we used to. I'm going to enjoy this. I also have found a good source for FREE e-cards and Virtual Flowers, so that adds to the fun. I sent him one last night, and he got it and replied to it when he woke up today. So it looks like e-mail will work out fine for us, and we will be fine even with less chat.

TWO HEARTS BEATING AS ONE, LOVE BRIGHTER THAN THE SUN...

Nothing Can Keep Us Apart, Safe In Each Other's Heart

I just found this site for ecards that are free: https://www.justwink.com/. It has my kind of style. Trust me - it's different. I had been sending 123greetings and egreetings for a long time, so this new site's unique style works great. I found it after discovering egreetings was closing. I like the idea of a day a month for sending love letters, too, but I send stuff like that all the time.

It is wonderful finding new ways to stay connected.

Comment

Originally posted by piratemama View Post
      I just found this site for ecards that are free: https://www.justwink.com/. It has my kind of style. Trust me - it's different. I had been sending 123greetings and egreetings for a long time, so this new site's unique style works great. I found it after discovering egreetings was closing. I like the idea of a day a month for sending love letters, too, but I send stuff like that all the time.

It is wonderful finding new ways to stay connected.
      This is the site I found: https://myfuncards.com They have cute, funny, and more serious cards, for all occasions, and they have Virtual Flowers, too.

Comment

I tried it, but Firefox prevented it from installing on my computer. Why do you have to install it on your computer anyway? None of the other sites require that; you just work online with the card, then it is emailed to the recipient. I had to join justwink.com, but I didn't have to install anything on my computer. That kind of thing scares me.

Comment

Originally posted by piratemama View Post
          I tried it, but Firefox prevented it from installing on my computer. Why do you have to install it on your computer anyway? None of the other sites require that; you just work online with the card, then it is emailed to the recipient. I had to join justwink.com, but I didn't have to install anything on my computer. That kind of thing scares me.
          I don't know, but I had no trouble installing it. I use Firefox, and have had no trouble with it, and the tool bar that comes with it has other fun features, too. I like it because I can just click on it, and go directly to my card account, and find the card or virtual flower I want to send.

I love variety, so I'll have a look at the site you mentioned, too.

Comment

It's actually the 10th where he is, so I should write him tonight. He hasn't given me his address, but I'm going to write him, and scan it or take a photo of the letter and send it to him, either on e-mail, or in Facebook inbox, which is where I send him photos and quotes. I also bought a cute treasure box to keep things that remind me of him. I just got the purple bracelet and key chain, and the My <3 Is In...sticker, one for each of us, so his is in the box now, and I have the bracelet on my wrist. Of course, my sticker says, in RED Marker, My <3 is in AUSTRALIA! I'm thinking of putting my sticker on my purple notebook where I keep my LDR Workbook Assignments, or maybe on my laptop. And I'll also send him a photo of it.

Comment

Originally posted by AussieAmericanGirl66 View Post
              It's actually the 10th where he is, so I should write him tonight. He hasn't given me his address, but I'm going to write him, and scan it or take a photo of the letter and send it to him, either on e-mail, or in Facebook inbox, which is where I send him photos and quotes. I also bought a cute treasure box to keep things that remind me of him. I just got the purple bracelet and key chain, and the My <3 Is In...sticker, one for each of us, so his is in the box now, and I have the bracelet on my wrist. Of course, my sticker says, in RED Marker, My <3 is in AUSTRALIA! I'm thinking of putting my sticker on my purple notebook where I keep my LDR Workbook Assignments, or maybe on my laptop. And I'll also send him a photo of it.
              Well, I wrote the letter and photographed it with my web cam, and sent it to him in our inbox, when we were on chat, but unfortunately, he couldn't see it. He said it blurred when he opened it up on his phone. So I photographed it with my phone and uploaded it to Picasa, and will try to send it again. I was a bit disappointed it didn't work. But, I did send him a photo of me with our flags in front of me (I bought small desk flags, US and Australian, and put them in a small crystal glass), and the sticker in my hand. He loved it! He said our flags match, just like us, and it's cool that our hearts are in two places, there and here. I set that photo as my wallpaper on my laptop.

Comment

Working...
              X