cool cards and letters.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cool cards and letters.

My SO and I are close distance, but I was SOOOO Missing the love letters and i was at target and got a journal basically here is what it is:

About a year and a half ago our relationship hit some turbulence and we had the worst fight we have ever had, and I was so mad at michael for a long time and he sent me a journal but before it arrive i forgave him, he told me the journal was letters to me for our first anniversary (the paper anniversary) of marriage (no were not engaged yet:/) so when I was at target I got one, I draw pictures in it and write letters prob once a week, I love it. sometimes i write cards and tape them to a page in the journal, I have pictures in it it really is awesome. I cant wait for him to read it, he doestn know I have one too. So I thought it was a pretty cool idea. So i am sharing it!

Some cards I have in it
    A hammer and nails that says "I would bang you!"
    one with stick figures that says "youre my favorite thing to do!" (actually that one is a drawing)
    "I love you fool!" and many more

What are some cool cards yall have found for your so's? or cool ideas?

The journal idea is cute. I use a site that makes customised cards with your own photos and stuff. You can add your own text to templates of cute animal cards too. He loves them and makes it so much more personal when you've designed it.

Comment

I really like this idea! I was going to do something similar for our one year of being married I bought this beautiful notebook and want to write sweet letters to him and add pictures of us, tickets to movies we watched and things we did.. I think it will be nice

Relationship began: 05/22/2012
      First Met: 03/21/2013 - 03/30/2013
      Second Visit: 06/06/2013 - 08/21/2013 ~ Proposal: 07/06/2013 ♥
      Third Visit: 10/09/2013 - 01/08/2013
      Closed the distance: 11/20/2014 ♥
      Married: 1/24/2015
      Became Resident: 9/14/2015

Comment

I'm starting an "open when" box for my SO. I'll present it to him as his anniversary present. I was hoping to see him but looks like I will organise a Skype chat so I van see him open it. It's really fun, I spent all arvo buying stuff and I can't wait to get started

Comment

Working...
        X