Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

An idea... :)

Hey guys!

I have an idea here, and just wanted to know what you'd think of it.
    I'm a hopeless romantic:P and so I decided to write a book about my bf and me, so like the story of how we met and how our relationship developed and how I felt during our time of being apart. I plan to send it to him on our 1 year anniversary What do you think of this idea?
    "If it takes...forever....I will wait for you...For a thousand summers...I will wait for you...'Till you're back back beside me...'till i'm holding you...'till I hear you sigh, here in my arms..."

I think it's a lovely idea to put into words how your relationship started early on. Memories can fade but this would be a lovely reminder.

Comment

thats pretty sweet! i might steal that idea haha

Comment

That's a great idea! Are you going to include pictures along with the story?

LFAD Book Challenge: 34/100 Complete

Comment

That's an awesome idea. I know I keep writing short stories about how we met and began, but a whole book? I'd love to see that completed.

Comment

That's so cute! Get it published and a movie made about it lol

Comment

Haha, a movie:P good idea! lols
              I don't know if it's going to be a whole book, but I'll try my best Like I love writing and it's easy for me and I hope my bf will like it when I send it to him for our 1 year anniversary
              And pictures! What an awesome idea thx! yeah, this way he will always remember how we met and all but should I hand-write it or type it on word?

I'm sure you guys know the book/movie 'The Notebook' by Nicholas Sparks? That's where I got the idea from
              "If it takes...forever....I will wait for you...For a thousand summers...I will wait for you...'Till you're back back beside me...'till i'm holding you...'till I hear you sigh, here in my arms..."

Comment

Great idea....include pictures...poems...snippets of thoughts...quotes from convos...ahhh the possibilities are endless!
                NY to Texas Married on...August 17th, 2013

Comment

Originally posted by Karringtyn View Post
                  Great idea....include pictures...poems...snippets of thoughts...quotes from convos...ahhh the possibilities are endless!
                  Yes! Thx for these tips it's a pretty creative idea if you'd include all of that and I'm sure my bf would absolutely love that, like who wouldn't

Comment

You are welcome...one of my best friends made a scrapbook of my relationship..including some of that stuff...I cried and cried...
                    NY to Texas Married on...August 17th, 2013

Comment

That is an adorable idea! I'm sure your SO will love it!

Comment

Awwh! That sounds so cute!
                        I'm sure your SO would love it. =)
                        This little girl's heart is California bound.

Comment

Working...
                        X