A Kissing Card <3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A Kissing Card <3

My love's bday is coming up at the end of month, and so I have been checking up ideas on the web for making homemade cards. This one was a very cute idea, and I just had to share it! The flaps of the card is a couple kissing! How cute is that? If you scroll down the comments on the bottom of the page, you can see someone's card where they used real photos of them and of their SO for the flaps!

https://www.instructables.com/id/Kis...Kissing-Cards/

Oh gosh, that's so cute. I wish I could draw faces. D:

LFAD Book Challenge: 34/100 Complete

Comment

Aww..thats a really cute idea for a card shame faces are a pain to draw xD but really nice idea
      <3 My Si Shake

Comment

Awwh! That does sound cute =)
        This little girl's heart is California bound.

Comment

Soooo adorable! I wish I was a good drawer now. haha

Comment

That's so adorable! I might try that... If I do, I'll post pictures later~
            Met: 2.20.10
            Started Dating: 4.22.10
            Been an LDR since: 4.22.10
            First time meeting irl: 6.28.10 - 7.18.10
            Last time I saw my SO: 9.16.10 - 9.22.10
            Closed the Distance: 10.9.10

Comment

That's really cute I guess you could do it also with pictures of you and your SO. You'd just need to print the pictures in right size and glue them to the card and then cut the card to the shape of the picture. But then the card wouldn't stay closed by itself but I guess that doesn't matter if you put it to an envelope. ^^

I'm already sending such a cheesy letters that I guess this would have to wait for a few months.

Comment

Awww, That's so cute!
                I should try that with photos. I can't draw stick figures kissing XD

Comment

Great idea, thanks for sharing.

My bf's birthday is coming up soon and I've been struggling to find the right card to send, I think this might do it though. The best bit is that there's a template so I don't have to give up due to my serious lack of any artistic skill.

Comment

Nice! Definitely a thought for our 6 month anniversary. I'm kind of running out of time to do the elaborate painting of him I wanted to do, but could do a poem and then something drawn with a card like this (which would likely be faster for me to finish and get mailed to him, hopefully, on-time). It would all be more couple-y and romantic, anyway.

Comment

This is cute and for people that can't draw there's a way to cheat. If the paper you want to use can be seen through when you hold it up to the light line the picture up and place it on a window and trace. Your arms will hurt after awhile cause of the way you have to hold it but this is something I do when I can't get a drawing just right. Just make sure its sunny outside or it won't work.

Comment

Working...
                      X