A Love Letter For My SO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A Love Letter For My SO

Being my abnormal self, I have never been the one to express myself properly. Whenever it came to me trying and describing to my SO how I felt, I would always get so tongue tied that I'd eventually give up on what I was saying, and change the subject out of embarrassment. I decided that maybe it would be a good idea to write to him. Maybe a nice love letter, or a poem, but then I realized why not a song? I have always loved writing music and trying to put it all together on my keyboard. I could always write him a love song expressing my emotions to him. We have told each other many times that we loved each other, and meant it with our hearts, but I feel like me saying "I Love You" isn't enough. I would scream it out for the world to know if I could, but a song seems like the perfect choice, especially since we both share an interest in music and singing.

The thing is he can sing to me when we video chat, and I can tell he's staring deep within my eyes and showing just how much he cares. I can't even keep enough eye contact while singing without blushing and looking away..
    Last edited by AshleyMarieButler; April 22, 2015, 10:11 AM.

Still better than me! Lol. I can't even sing in front of people, I have really bad stage fright/anxiety. What I do sometimes is I record it through a mic and send it to my SO. He knows I'm really shy, so any little bit I send him he loves. Though, I know he wishes I would actually sing in front of him.

I also find that I express myself better through writing, as when I talk, my mind is faster than when I speak so I jumble my words up a lot. Or, I chicken out on what I'm going to say. Lol.

What usually matters to them is the thought and the effort. Good luck!!!

Comment

I understand the stage fright. I myself get that! And one day you'll be able to sing to your SO in person. And you are right. Whatever matters to them is the thought and the effort. Thanks for the good luck, and good luck to you as well!

Comment

Working...
      X