Picture Postcards

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Picture Postcards

I did mention this in another thread but since tomorrow is the 10th it's good to remind everyone that tomorrow is Love Letter Day.

For those who don't have the time or patience to write out a long love letter for tomorrow, just get a photo of you or you and your S.O. and address it like you would a postcard. Make sure you write the note on the left side of the picture's back and the address on the right side. Stick on a stamp and send it off.

Really easy and simple. The picture might be a little bent and twisted when it gets to the destination, but at least the thought counts.

[This works in the U.S., I'm not quite sure how the photo would look when it crosses international waters.]
    First date: 12.27.09
    Started the distance: 6.10.10
    Finished the distance: 8.17.12

J & C

Does that really work?? That's crazy! I've never thought of that! haha

Comment

Yep it works! They aren't as durable as postcards which is the main reason people probably don't do it. There's a site online if you Google that sells hard backs you can stick on if you want. It's just cheaper for me to ship it off without it.
      First date: 12.27.09
      Started the distance: 6.10.10
      Finished the distance: 8.17.12

J & C

Comment

That is soooo awesome!!!!! Haha, I might have to try that out

Comment

That sounds like a great idea!
          I wonder how much it would be to laminate the pictures after you wrote on them like a postcard.
          Just a thought =]

Comment

Awww what a sweet idea....love it!
            NY to Texas Married on...August 17th, 2013

Comment

thats so cute! i've sent my boyfriend postcards before.. but i def think i'm going to have to try this! thanks for the idea!
              <3
              sigpic

Comment

There must be also a service where you can print your pictures to postcards. Maybe even order them online

That idea is very sweet ^^

Comment

Working...
                X