20 reasons i love you

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by elina View Post
    Wow, 300 is pretty good! Also loooooove what you're doing! Would be awesome to wake up and read something like that every morning
    Thanks Elina It was actually quite easy once I started. Now I have the fun every morning of skimming my list and picking one to send to him! He absolutely loves it and has started to reciprocate.

Comment

Originally posted by lck741 View Post
      Thanks Elina It was actually quite easy once I started. Now I have the fun every morning of skimming my list and picking one to send to him! He absolutely loves it and has started to reciprocate.
      Love that, can imagine that's a pretty neat way to start the day And it's sweet of him that he's started to do that too!
      Yeah I was doing pretty well with coming up with stuff until like 100 when I wrote the 145 for Sam haha then I had to start paying attention to not putting the same stuff twice But 300.. I'm so gonna do that too one day

Comment

My and my SO send eachother a message on Facebook every day with one reason we love eachother. We've been doing it for about two weeks now, and it's been going really good Letters are always nice though, I might have to do this one day.

Comment

We did the whole 100 reasons one night....great idea..
          NY to Texas Married on...August 17th, 2013

Comment

This thread gave me inspiration When i made my SO a scrapbook for our one year anniversary on each page i put at least one reason why i love him, so thank you for the idea lets hope he likes it too

Comment

What a great idea! Issac's birthday is Thursday, so I think I'm gonna do 26 reasons, since he's turning 26

Comment

Working...
              X