Custom Stamps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Custom Stamps

I hope that this hasn't been posted already. I want to suggest the possibility of getting customized stamps printed (a picture of you and your SO together would be a great idea). You could either enclose a set of the stamps as a gift or use the stamps each time you send your love a letter.

I was SO excited about this idea! For once, I felt certain that this would be a gift that my SO would like and use and that I would enjoy some creativity with (I was thinking a sheet, plus some special art wax for his hand-made seal, and some really nice stationary and/ or a proper pen and ink would make a stellar birthday package). The downside is, as far as I have researched (though, I would like to be proven wrong, in this case), this gift doesn't work so well for international LDRs (if the intention of the stamps is to use them for sending mail to each other), but does work well if you are in the same country (from looking at Canada Post and the United States Postal Service).

Here is the link to the Canadian one: https://www.canadapost.ca/cpo/mc/per...urepostage.jsf

Here is the link to the American one: https://www.usps.com/postagesolution...zedpostage.htm

Oh wow!
    I've never seen that before. I definitely have to send this to my SO one day
    Thanks for sharing, Lunar! =]

Comment

Hmmmmm... wonder if they do this in Finland.. would be kinda sweet

Comment

Originally posted by elina View Post
        Hmmmmm... wonder if they do this in Finland.. would be kinda sweet
        Yes they do I think you can order them online also. www.posti.fi/ostoksille

Comment

Originally posted by maielle View Post
          Yes they do I think you can order them online also. www.posti.fi/ostoksille
          Yeah I just checked myself after I posted and they doooo Can order online.. would be pretty cool

Comment

You can also do this in Germany: https://www.plusbrief-individuell.de...f/showstart.do

Comment

That's such a cool idea I gotta check that out now

Comment

To add on, the site jlist offers custom stamps you can have in either Hiragana or Katakana. I have one made that spells out my name in Katakana, it looks like the signatures you see on old fashioned Japanese artwork. I plan to get my SO one for Christmas as he's big into the Japanese culture.

Comment

This is such an awesome Idea. I believe I will gather all the links and info here and use it for a post on my relationship site in a few weeks. thanks so much for sharing :

Comment

Thanks for sharing this! I had to buy me some right away! now all I have to do is sit and wait.... grrr lol!
                    Join the Photography Group Today!

Comment

Working...
                    X