X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Love letter day 9/10/10

Who participated in Love Letter Day? <3
    What did you send/receive?

My SO an I sent each other letters but neither of us have received them yet lol :P
    Met: 2.20.10
    Started Dating: 4.22.10
    Been an LDR since: 4.22.10
    First time meeting irl: 6.28.10 - 7.18.10
    Last time I saw my SO: 9.16.10 - 9.22.10
    Closed the Distance: 10.9.10

We've done this for a few months now, but now we kinda decided instead of both sending something at the same time then one of us would send their letter and the other would reply...and then they would reply, so we are a bit out of sync now! However, I am currently awaiting a package in the mail. Usually we send a letter plus a little something else if we can find something like sweets or little toys etc.

Comment

I did, sort of. I sent him a letter, but I don't really do love letters. Just "hey this is what's up with me" letters.

If you look for it, I've got a sneaking suspicion...love actually is all around

Comment

I got a letter on the 10th, though it was for my b-day and not love letter day. We're both heavy users of email, so this was the first actual handwritten letter I've gotten! It was perfect! He had a card made with a collage of our more memorable moments on the front, and wrote a long, mega-sweet message inside... I melted into a puddle of Michy-goo, right there by the mailbox!

Also, he included the "congrats on your engagement" cards from his relatives that he'd received in the mail, addressed to both of us- a really nice touch
        We collided and fell out of nothingness... scattering stars like dust

Comment

Very very sweet. Love that he included the cards.....I would have been crying.
          NY to Texas Married on...August 17th, 2013

Comment

Working...
          X