What to send as a love letter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What to send as a love letter

I've been with my SO for almost four years now. We've seen each other a few times. But he's such a workaholic that he puts work before everything else. Including me. I had a thought recently to send him love letters periodically so that he would know that I'm thinking of him, but he hates reading. So I've been wracking my brain wondering what I could send in place of a love letter to show him that I'm always there for him no matter the distance. He struggles with remembering to eat and when he does eat, it's usually takeout, as he works in the kitchen at a restaurant. I've begged him to try and eat healthier and keep himself healthy because of all the things going on in the world. And he extracted the same promise from me.

I don't want to seem overbearing by sending him a box of pre-made meals that are healthy. But I feel like right now, that would be a good idea. I wonder if anyone has any advice on things I could send my SO. He has trouble reading, which is my main problem.

I made a couple of videos for my guy. Nothing very exciting, or sexy. Just little messages I recorded when I thought of him at night.
    I also did care packages for him, but it was always dried food because of postal restrictions from country to country.

Comment

I think its really sweet sending some healthy meals! Might be nice to print and send a few pics of you together. Although its not a healthy option, I once had a cake delivered to my other half. He was very surprised ha ha ha

Comment

I really like to send and receive something from daily life: maybe a nice postcard you saw at the shop the other day, a photo of the view from your office, a leaf from the garden that you touched. When I receive these kind of stuff I'm feeling involved my beloved's life and it's making me happy.

Comment

I want to say that is called platonic love or friendship.

Comment

I resent that statement.

Comment

When he loves you truly then he love every little thing you do for him.

Comment

Working...
              X