A Day In The Life....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A Day In The Life....

Write a story! Write about how you first met. Or the first I love you or any other special day. Or you can write about your day!

Well I wrote a Day in the Life story for the military section of LFAD. Which actually ended up way better than I expected. So I made it in to a book for my sweetie. A made a title page and then just pasted the story in Word and placed a few pics of us here and there. I just used a regular whole puncher and bound it with ribbon. He loved it! He thought it was really thoughtful and it gave him a better view of what I do day to day. Sure I do what I have to do, I have tons of To Do Lists, I have my routines....but he's still always on my mind and the smallest thing can trigger a memory of us!

That's so lovely! Might have to try something like this, sometime. Thanks!

Comment

I'm thinking about Andy every second, no matter what I do, where I go or who I'm with lol. I didn't think that's possible although how much I love him is insane anyway and it blows my mind every day

Comment

i know that feeling. ryan is always in the back of my mind and i always seem to be thinking about him regardless of who i am with.

i read your story in the military section, btw, and it reminded me a lot of my relationship with ry.

Comment

Originally posted by Tanja View Post
          I'm thinking about Andy every second, no matter what I do, where I go or who I'm with lol. I didn't think that's possible although how much I love him is insane anyway and it blows my mind every day

Awwwwwwwwwww, I'm exactly the same babe
          In a relationship with

Read mine & Tanja's story here!

My Albums:
          Summer 2009 / Xmas 2009
          Summer 2010: Part 1 & Part 2
          My dog Sam ♥

Comment

Andy and Tanja! You two are just too cute! lol I see the two of you posting on just about every post and commenting one another! I love it! Your love makes me happy! =D

Comment

I wrote a blog sort of like a story =)

Comment

Originally posted by BJL_Sweetheart1109 View Post
                Andy and Tanja! You two are just too cute! lol I see the two of you posting on just about every post and commenting one another! I love it! Your love makes me happy! =D
                Awwwwwwww, thank you
                I'm glad we can bring joy to ppl's lives!

Comment

Will have to do this for my SO!

Comment

Working...
                  X