Love Is....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Love Is....

I actually titled it "Its..." and listed a bunch of things that our love is. He actually asked if I found it somewhere because it thought it sounded really good but there were things about us. Just write whatever your relationship means to you, or makes you know this is worth it, this is it. Things like this usually take me a few days to finish bc I just write things on the list as they pop into my head.

Here's some of the things I wrote

Its…

Its checking your phone for a missed a call or text before your eyes are even fully open.
    Its knowing which parts of the house have the best reception and which have none.
    Its keeping every ticket stub, every card, every note, every flower, every EVERYthing that has he has sent you or you have done together.
    Its spending 450 dollars on a plane ticket to only spend 4 days with him.
    Its missing “his smell.”
    Its working overtime at a crappy job you had in high school so you can afford plane tickets.
    Its fighting back tears when you tell him good bye because you know he needs you to be strong.
    [and my last on the list was this one..]
    It’s the most amazing and beautiful love you have ever experienced.

I did it in word again. I put as many as I could on one page and made it all colorful and pretty. I even went to a local copy shop and had them laminate it! =D This was another part of his b-day package.

I love this! I will definitely use this as a letter idea for when my SO is overseas. Thanks so much!

Comment

What a great idea, thanks so much for sharing!

Comment

This is a great idea! Every couple has their own little things they do or asy just between them I'm sure and those will be a good add to the list. I might just try that out!

Comment

That's such a nice idea

I can't stop thinking of ones relevant to me and Tanja now!
          In a relationship with

Read mine & Tanja's story here!

My Albums:
          Summer 2009 / Xmas 2009
          Summer 2010: Part 1 & Part 2
          My dog Sam ♥

Comment

That is adorable!
            I might indeed do this. It's to cute not to do! Great idea!

[I'm from Louisiana too! Highfive!]

Comment

[highfive!!!]

ps you two are so adorable! =]

Comment

This is awsome! I think you just gave me my St. V idea!! Sept I think I'll put each one on a little cut out heart or something. You're the best!
                Happily married to the little Canadian boy I never thought I'd meet in person

Comment

I love this idea! I'm making a sort of countdown booklet thing with one page for each day, and I'm trying to come up with 40 messages because there's 40 days left from Valentine's till the day he comes to see me. This idea has helped lots!

Comment

This is such a wonderful idea ... thanks for sharing

Comment

Such a sweet idea... Thanks, guys!

Comment

Awwww. How sweet of you to do that for your BF.

Comment

Working...
                        X