goals in your relationship

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

goals in your relationship

i just thought of this idea a few days ago, and told eric about it last night

the next love letter day, which is in 5 days.. instead of writing a normal letter, which are super sweet.. but i wanted to try something different.. i'm going to write a list of goals in our relationship i/we want to achieve

it could be relationship goals on improving your relationship, or something as simple as certain activities you two have talked about wanting to do

eric and i talk all the time about certain fun things we want to do, so why not make a list about it?!
    <3
    sigpic

im excited to see what you write...I know we talk about it all the time, but itll be good to hear it from you
    My <3 is in Connecticut

Comment

This is an awesome idea and I love it. I think I might just give it a try. Thanks!
      Love is patient and kind. It does not envy or boast; is not proud, rude or self-seeking. Love is not easily angered and keeps no record of wrongs. It does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. Love always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.

~*~Love never fails~*~ 1 Corinthians 13

Comment

Working...
      X