What to write when you talk too often?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What to write when you talk too often?!

Ak! It's the tenth tomorrow! I know I'll have to pull something out of my hat.. but what?! What is there to write about when we speak too often.
    *PANIC*
    lol
    Happily married to the little Canadian boy I never thought I'd meet in person

Lol!
    I wonder the same thing! I'm planning on writing a fairly short one. I often say I love you, but I don't often tell him specifically how he makes me feel and what I'm grateful for in him. That's what I think I'll put in this letter.

Comment

Make it a poem, recapping major events over the last period (you pick how long)

Comment

it could just be a fun joke, like the ones in someecards : p
        it could be about a memory that means something to you, not necessairly of the both of you..
        it could also be an invitation to something special, from an intimate moment to a coupon for his favorite dessert...
        in your particular case, it can be of all the things you are thankful for in the new situation you are in : )
        hope it helps : )
        Don't be dismayed at goodbyes. A farewell is necessary before you can meet again.
        And meeting again, after moments or lifetime, is certain for those who are friends.
        ~Richard Bach

“Always,” said Snape.

Comment

Ohh perhaps! ^^ Thank you I hope I get time to write it at work.
          I'm going with ioanna's idea because I have complained an awful lot since I got here!!
          Happily married to the little Canadian boy I never thought I'd meet in person

Comment

I found it difficult, at first. But I managed a two page letter. I started by writing what I wanted the letter to be and do to him. I wanted it to make him smile, laugh, cry, but most of all remind him of why he loves me and how much I love him. So that was the first bit, which took a lot. Then I just wrote what I loved about him, what I longed for (to be held again by him) and how excited I am for our future, whatever it may hold. =]

Comment

I have this exact same problem, I've tried to write a letter for like 4 times now but I don't know what to put in it cause we talk everyday and I always tell him what I love about him and that I miss him and all that stuff (we are so smooth everyday ).... Oh well, maybe I have to switch to snail mail for a week instead of IM'ing

Comment

Originally posted by Tanja View Post
                I have this exact same problem, I've tried to write a letter for like 4 times now but I don't know what to put in it cause we talk everyday and I always tell him what I love about him and that I miss him and all that stuff (we are so smooth everyday ).... Oh well, maybe I have to switch to snail mail for a week instead of IM'ing

NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!
                In a relationship with

Read mine & Tanja's story here!

My Albums:
                Summer 2009 / Xmas 2009
                Summer 2010: Part 1 & Part 2
                My dog Sam ♥

Comment

I have the same problem! Usually I just do a stream of consciousness, my letters aren't exactly articulate, but I know they make him smile.

Comment

I plan on writing my love letter in the notebook I'm going to send to him this Saturday=D

I talk to him wayyyy too much as well, so it'll probably be hard for me to find something to talk about.
                    I'll either end up writing to him something super mushy or a memory of our first visit. I remember it like it happened yesterday.

Hope you have luck writing a love letter, Zephii!

Comment

My letters always seem to become poems. Even if im not TRYING to make it a poem, it becomes one anyway ._.

Comment

wright a short love story about you two ^-^

Comment

I didn't read through ALL the posts sorry if I repeat.

Cards. I pass the card aisle now and then an pick up the ones I like and just them whenever. Romantic, sweet, cute, funny, corny, whatever.
                          Poems. I actually can't really write but as long as it rhymes ahaha. He likes them.
                          Acrostics of his name or my name. Where each letter is a word/phrase.

It doesn't always have to be like a romantic love letter, a lot of times mine are funny.

Comment

Sometimes I don't know what to write either, since we talk an aweful lot. When I write him, I guess I just say what's on my mind.
                            I love all the aforementioned ideas. Thanks guys!

Comment

I tend to have this problem when I write my wednesday letters, we talk every night either on the phone or on skype so there is not much new too put in a letter written weekly. Im sure this has been said but you can always take something that made you really happy, something that happened between you two or something that made you think of him, even if you have talked to him about it the letter gives him something to look back on and remind him of it when he rereads it. Then you can put how much you love him and such in it too. Letters dont have to be of something new that happened or that you felt, they can be something that reminds you of that time and how you felt when you go back to read it. Its expecially good if you or your SO has a bad memory like me but you dont wanna forget that feeling lol

Comment

Working...
                              X