No announcement yet.

Scrap booking newbie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love scrap booking and card making i do it all the time i find it very relaxing.

Scrap booking is as expensive or as cheap as you want it to be! you can find bits and pieces everywhere you look from magazines to poundlands (uk). when i can afford to i go to shops like hobbycraft and when i cant afford it i go to poundlands or other cheaper places.

I recently made a scrapbook for our first anniversary, i give it to him on tuesday (wish me luck lol)

Your imagination is endless all you gotta do is use it! plain coloured paper is a great way to back your scrapbook pages on, i used receipts and ticket stubs and photos to decorate the pages as well as quotes of reasons i love him, all very simple but effective pages.

Good luck with yours!! anything i can help with feel free to ask, i have pics of mine on my profile

Comment

I love scrap booking! Would never think of going digital. It's not the same! Paris thanks for the sharpie idea. I was just going to ask about cheap pens. It's ridiculous how they are like $5 a piece at Michaels!

Comment

Working...
      X