Anniversary gifts advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anniversary gifts advice

Since I know that my guy is not really into gifts, I want to keep it simple. I wanted to make a list with reasons why I love him on each heart. The problem is, I made a quick list just to know how much paper I need and I have waaay too many reasons why I love him (over 200). Is it too much for 6 months anniversary? Do guys even like getting gifts like this? Thanks

When he and I first met, we talked about all the places we wanted to go together. For Christmas, I bought one of those giant picture books (like the coffee table books) full of images of Europe. Then, I wrote little notes next to nearly every picture in the book, as they were all beautiful shots of places we had talked about visiting.

The next year for his Christmas gift, I kept a journal for 6-8 months and wrote in it as often as I could. I filled it full of thoughts, letters and pictures.
    Kristen & Ryan - Together since October 2008
    International LDR
    "Who, being loved, is poor?" - Oscar Wilde

Comment

Kika, I think that's a sweet gift!! I did a similar thing with 1 reason I love him for each day that we are apart and I send 1 to him every morning via text. He loves it so I think your SO will like your gift!

Comment

Thank you both

Comment

Working...
        X