Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Super Star Love Letter

Hey Guys and Gals!
    I just finished doing the Super Star letter I talked about in a previous post. I figured I would share some screen shots with ya'll. I am going to put the actual stationary file on my site, in both Word 2007 and Word 97-2003 formats (.docx and .doc respectively) It is a zipped file with both. If you would like the stationary, click here (this goes to my downloads page. Scroll down a bit and find "Top Ten Reasons You're My Favorite Super Star and click the link to download). The stationary does not have the red border with white stars as you will see in the screen shots. I used some paper I found at the local Dollar Tree store to get that part on there. The left margin is set pretty wide, but you can either change that or use the extra space to doodle or add stickers....whatever your imagination can think up

And now for the screenies!

This is just the stationary :

This is the actual letter on the stationary(Its a bit pixelated because I compressed the daylights out of it.)

I love it Gurl! And I'm sure he will too!

Comment

That's great Gurl!

Comment

Gurl, that's awesome - I'm sure he'll love it. I reckon it's awesome. I'm not gonna lie - probably will steal the idea and use it. That okay?

Comment

It's quite okay Sarah. Tis why I share stuff like this and the stuff I make. I figure it might shorten someone's trip from "hey, I should right my love a love letter" to actually having it done Glad you like it.

Comment

It's great! You've done so well - bet you've got heaps of other wonderful ideas, too!

Comment

That's a great idea, Gurl. I bet he'll love it.

Comment

It's really cute!! I like it!!

Comment

Definitely a cute idea.

Comment

I love it!!!!!
                    Love is patient and kind. It does not envy or boast; is not proud, rude or self-seeking. Love is not easily angered and keeps no record of wrongs. It does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. Love always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.

~*~Love never fails~*~ 1 Corinthians 13

Comment

so, I can't see the picture and your link didn't work...sad!

Comment

I am so sorry... I changed some structure on my site and forgot to update the link... the correct link is https://www.gurls-asylum.us/links/downloads/

Here's a link to the image of how the stationary looks in case my attempt to put it in here doesn't work. https://www.gurls-asylum.us/Images/SuperStar.jpg

Comment

Working...
                        X